WHAT TO EAT BEFORE GYM AND WHEN TO EAT
Most bodybuilders are concerned about what to eat during a workout or gym? It is very important to take nutrition for workout in the gym for long time.It is also necessary to take various types of food every day,So that you do not feel much fatigue while doing the gym and that health is also good. Accept the nutrients that give energy to the body. Today we are going to tell you about what to eat Before gym, during the gym and after the gym and when to eat. which keeps the body healthy.
WHAT TO EAT BEFORE GYM
Your performance at the gym also depends on what you have been eating or drinking before gym or workout and at what time you have eaten. This matter matters especially in the case of weight training. The rule is that before the gym, eat something that has already released the energy until you start exercising.What to eat Before gym??
- BOILED POTATO- Eat 30 minutes ago Boiled potatoes also have a very good variety of carbohydrates. It also contains potassium like banana, which the body does not store for a long time. It is a continuous thing to provide energy.
- OATS- Oats has plenty of fibre. This means that he will slowly release the energy in your body. This light wholesome food will keep your energy level.EAT 30 minutes ago.
- COFFEE- However, coffee becomes rapidly absorbed, but it takes about 45 minutes to fully absorb. The effect of caffeine is on your body for 4 to 6 hours. You can drink coffee 30 minutes ago before the gym.
- FRUITS AND JUICE-Usually it takes 30 to 40 minutes to digest the fruit. Apart from bananas you can also eat grapes and apples. The juice has a fine option, it releases the energy in just 15 minutes.So eat 30 to 40 minutes ago before the gym.
Beside these,Food should be high in carbohydrate and there should be less fat, protein and fibre. You can also add bread, cereals, potatoes, pasta, rice, fruits and vegetables to your diet so that you can get energy immediately.
WHAT TO EAT DURING GYM
During gym, it is very important to stay away from water shortage and maintain blood glucose levels so that there is no exhaustion while doing gym therefore, drinking water during the gym. Drink a cup of water after 10 to 20 minutes during the gym. Thereby increasing the level of blood sugar in your body and storage of glycogen will not be reduced soon. If you workout longer in the gym then you should take a break in between and that break you can eat snacks and drink juice too, Which will give you energy and drink water every 10 to 20 minutes.
WHAT TO EAT AFTER GYM
Nutrition is very important for proper recovery after a gym. Some carbohydrates should be taken within 15 minutes immediately after the gym to start glycogen storage. What to eat after gym?
- EGG- It is the best source of energy, because it contains proteins, zinc and Colin. You can also get as much protein as you eat less eggs compared to other foods. You can also eat egg omelette.
- AVOCADOS- In addition, more than 20 essential nutrients are present in avocados, in addition to 250 calories, 10 grams of fibre and 15 grams of mono-saturated fat in an avocado. Therefore, after the gym, take Avocado for energy.
- SWEET POTATO- Sweet potato is also a great source of energy. It contains carbohydrate and antioxidant which provides energy to the body. Therefore, eat a sweet potato after the gym.
- OATS- Oats has plenty of energy. Eating it after the gym increases the body’s strengths and strengths. It can eat with milk. If you do not have oats, you can also use domestic porridge. Although it is a bit thicker but better in terms of strength than oats.
- WHITE RICE- Although brown rice is also a good option for you but white rice is a good alternative to eating brown rice after the gym. To give energy to the body after gym should eat high glycogen index diet and white rice enhances the level of blood sugar in the body which increases the glycogen index. Therefore white rice after the gym is a good option for you.
Apart from all these, you can take as food grains, rice, potatoes, vegetables and fruits in carbohydrates and can include meat, soyabean, bread, peas and eggs in the protein.
We told you about What To Eat Before Gym, After and During and When To Eat . By following these tips, you can stay healthy and build a muscle body.
Also Check This- How To gain Weight Fast and Naturally